Welcome My Dear World…!!!

This blog is just an endeavor to pen and share some episodes of my life and some waves of thoughts that hit me. Please don’t mistake that you can study me as a whole in here. I’m sorry, for I too have many things to be kept reserved either within my family schema or within my psyche. But whatever that have been scribbled in this sunless sky is true. I promise.

All the inhabitants of Mother Earth are free to view this blog and post their critics, observations and suggestions.

Here mentations are drifting into a sunless sky...and I named it “Aphorisms”….Keep reading…

--Varun



Monday, November 3, 2014

Religion ?!?!

One with an above average reasoning potential is more likely to be an atheist than spiritually embracing this institution of religion. Now we have a choice of two dimensions from which religion can be given a view. One is that of blind man and the other of an independently thinking individual.
On one end they preach the ideologies and noetic thinking and explanations of what is told in texts followed by a religion. On another side there are the priests who are in regular touch with our dear Mr. God and a group that's completely dependent on science and calculations...the Astrologers.
Let me share an incident;
A few weeks back I visited an astrologer to find the match between two horoscopes for a marriage purpose (even though I was totally against this system). Horoscope matched. But not compatible for marriage was the verdict since both the horoscopes would go through a tedious period simultaneously after ten years. All based on pure calculations was what the astrologer claimed. The joke happened when I told this to a priest who was of the opinion that there's nothing without a solution. A special offering to the deity can clear the compatibility issue which the astrologer said. So, my question is... which is REAL? Or do these both really exist? No idea!!
I would say that religion is now septic than a rusted poison coated arrow head. And there is a different group who preaches the various complex religious texts in such a simple manner that a common man can digest, with which he can start thinking of what the ancient sages, prophets and philosophers struggled to convey to make this a better world. But the situation stands helpless and history repeats.

We live in a weird planet where people who try to stand and bring about a religiously intellectual revolution would be stoned or crucified or punished savagely by those are in regular touch with our dear Mr. God and beatifies and revere them after death is such an ironic way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment