Welcome My Dear World…!!!

This blog is just an endeavor to pen and share some episodes of my life and some waves of thoughts that hit me. Please don’t mistake that you can study me as a whole in here. I’m sorry, for I too have many things to be kept reserved either within my family schema or within my psyche. But whatever that have been scribbled in this sunless sky is true. I promise.

All the inhabitants of Mother Earth are free to view this blog and post their critics, observations and suggestions.

Here mentations are drifting into a sunless sky...and I named it “Aphorisms”….Keep reading…

--Varun



Sunday, March 30, 2014

Being ‘Rich’ is a state of mind!



Just read this on Twitter:
“If you are not jealous of your colleague's success you are either lying or you are not speaking the truth.”
I can honestly say that this is wrong. Of course we are all ambitious plus need and love the ride to the destination. But how on earth can someone be so folly to race with someone riding an entirely different bike than yours? That’s in fact something I cannot digest.
What if someone prefers a slow ride? Everything is done for the sake of some coma-separated zeroes in the bank statement. Of course! Security is the primary fear of us all. Or in an interesting way we can say that, ‘Fear for security’ – is the gun shot signal to start the race. That’s what we all run for. But when we gain the ‘Financial Security’ and when it’s time to stop the race, we never stop running. By then us all will already be addicted to that rush in race.
It’s not our fault, even who wish to think out of the box, and choose to be mere spectators, are coerced into the race. Why? People don’t realize there was something called life which slipped off their pockets during the run until the day they wait in the queue of the last Immigration Officer.
I strongly believe; being ‘Rich’ is a state of mind! When I’m able to help someone in need, or when I’m the first someone who’s in need of help calls, I feel rich. Or perhaps, the word rich have different explanations and examples from different angles.
Being transparent, my idea is not getting pissed off in life in either ways. Earn, save some, spend some, and give some. That’s the mantra. There are so many people in need of this paper with numbers in our country. Let’s not forget this in the rush of race. And let’s feel rich together. Life comes with an unpredictable expiry date. So it’s really important to feel satisfied when we turn back just before inhaling the last breath.
Sure, I do have a plethora of lack of experience. But now at this age, I strongly believe this is right. I have no guarantee if I might have a different dimension to think on this subject because, only the weirdest planet in the whole universe supports life and we all belong there. 

2 comments: