Welcome My Dear World…!!!

This blog is just an endeavor to pen and share some episodes of my life and some waves of thoughts that hit me. Please don’t mistake that you can study me as a whole in here. I’m sorry, for I too have many things to be kept reserved either within my family schema or within my psyche. But whatever that have been scribbled in this sunless sky is true. I promise.

All the inhabitants of Mother Earth are free to view this blog and post their critics, observations and suggestions.

Here mentations are drifting into a sunless sky...and I named it “Aphorisms”….Keep reading…

--Varun



Friday, September 20, 2013

Me The Achromatic Communist

I don't fear revealing. I’m a Communist. In point of fact, we all are communists. I ‘believe’ in communism. In fact, a pious communist I am. I don’t take orders or work for them. I said believe in it. I believe in saying what I felt and apologize when I'm wrong. I believe in giving not only when you have a lot of something. I believe in loving without a color of flag or skin. Hence I can say that communism is also a thought like Hinduism. This is where I realize that I’m a pious communist.
Communism which means "shared" or "belong to all" cannot be as pathetic as it can now. A sword in the right hands kills for a reason, while for pleasure when in the hands of wrong. In fact at times when chat gains height from conversation to debate to contention, I used to reckon the essence of thought that was lost a long way back. People now are too much involved in the politics. Like once I had a Facebook status that the public watch news with the same spirit we had while watching wrestle-mania or WWF during school days.
I often used to be surprised whilst enveloped in a group chatting politics. They quote statements made by certain politicians and the counter attack made and so on. This really used to be surprise me by the way people enjoy the politic games showcased on news channels. Why complain the politicians for not ruling, the voters are neither interested.
Yesterday on Facebook, I read an Anti-Modi post of my friend who is inclined to some other political party. The yield of the post is him supporting his favorite party with a point of debate that indirectly means’ our party loots lesser than Modi’s so we are better than him. Inexplicable was what I felt for my young friend. Youth still support. Unbelievable it is. Have they lost their capacity to think? No wonder why they intoxicate the youth first. They want something like an object that doesn't have the ability to stop to think. Perhaps this is the one place which I would take to stand against Karl Marx. He said “Religion is the opium for the masses”. I would say, “Politics is the opium for the masses”. Not religion alone is responsible to take the blame for a politically infected population.
The country is filled with beasts in angel’s cloaks, which also includes some other struggling to infiltrate through the fight for throne in the name of Gods of all three colors of Indian flag and us the bloody voters. Nothing is going to change until and unless the attitude commutes. It’s high time to realize that those seen on TV or any other media or medium are not just scripted programs or game shows. The more I think about it, a revolution is inevitable. Guess we just need to suffer a bit more.
When we take the right step, everything eventually starts stepping right. For that ‘be’ a Communist. Not the political one, but the humane one.

4 comments:

  1. Very well said Varun..I'm with you there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every common man's thoughts put in words framed so aptly. Lvd reading it and awaiting more blogs for the grey cells.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shobaji, I'm honored. Thanks for the response also expecting criticism from your end. Criticism makes us think right and pave path for a thoughtful ride..

      Delete