Welcome My Dear World…!!!

This blog is just an endeavor to pen and share some episodes of my life and some waves of thoughts that hit me. Please don’t mistake that you can study me as a whole in here. I’m sorry, for I too have many things to be kept reserved either within my family schema or within my psyche. But whatever that have been scribbled in this sunless sky is true. I promise.

All the inhabitants of Mother Earth are free to view this blog and post their critics, observations and suggestions.

Here mentations are drifting into a sunless sky...and I named it “Aphorisms”….Keep reading…

--Varun



Friday, September 27, 2013

Revenge? Oh! I'm too lazy.

Intense emotion like anger involves a great deal of bodily changes that occur as a result of activation of the sympathetic divisions of the autonomic nervous system. At one time or another everyone feels angry. We are all the slaves of our emotions. 
The more you consider world as ours, the angrier you become. I’m a person who truly believes in unconditional relationships. I’m rather proud to say that none of my relations or friendships has a purpose hidden beneath.  Perhaps I never use them when I badly need them too. I get through my troubles normally alone. May be it’s a new form of complex; let’s call it ‘Rambo-complex’…ha-ha!!
Detachment is the best mantra. Because, the reciprocating affection may be conditional. We have no guarantee for that. This have shocked and disturbed me several times. Unbelievable is the way people misjudge an act of ours that’s done with pure intentions. The emotions triggered by this revelation slowly eats up our happiness, health, moments etc., and eventually we end up infected by the motive to avenge. By then a person is emulated to the state and stage of an insane in a mental asylum.
It’s true that there are persons, situations and dialogues that are always present in the atmosphere to drive your adrenaline at the same pace of an insane. Stay away. Interfere less. Speak no opinion. I regret the loss of happiness and the n number of pain killers I took during those so called “situations”. I’m solely responsible for my acts. Of course the justification made is that I cared all issues as my own and took initiatives. But, believe me, there is no room for revenge in my thoughts ever. I can’t let lose the little beautiful moments with which life is made of in the name of revenge.
After all who am I to avenge? I'm too lazy. I'm just going to sit here and let destiny mess them up. Remember! Negatives acted have reflections on the other side of time wheel. Let's think and act positive.

2 comments:

  1. There's never an" act that done with pure intentions "with human race. Even a newborn baby cries with an intention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Friend, I meant to say that we need to grow to a level where an act can done unconditionally, as unconditional as a mother’s love. I believe that to a certain extent I have been able to be so. It was only then I began to feel the difference of something done with and without expectation. Hope you got my point. May be just another folly thought of mine…

      Delete