Welcome My Dear World…!!!

This blog is just an endeavor to pen and share some episodes of my life and some waves of thoughts that hit me. Please don’t mistake that you can study me as a whole in here. I’m sorry, for I too have many things to be kept reserved either within my family schema or within my psyche. But whatever that have been scribbled in this sunless sky is true. I promise.

All the inhabitants of Mother Earth are free to view this blog and post their critics, observations and suggestions.

Here mentations are drifting into a sunless sky...and I named it “Aphorisms”….Keep reading…

--Varun



Monday, July 22, 2019

The Lion King

Today is July 22, 2019. It is Achan’s birthday. This year I have a very emotional way of celebrating his birthday. I am going to watch The Lion King today with my son.
25 years back, in 1994, when The Lion King was originally released it was a piece of great news. We as kids could see it all over. In the school, our friends discussed the movie, collected stickers, wore bags and Lion King was all over the place making anyone impossible to escape from it.
But Achan, being a movie buff himself, couldn’t take us to the cinema then due to his health issues at that time. Though me and mol, then in 4th and 2nd grades respectively, completely knew the situation at home, it was tough for us as kids to get over it at school. We read and heard almost every detail of the movie leaving only the visual area unexperienced. 
Today, 25 years later, on Achan’s birthday, I am going to watch the remake of the original movie. Yajat, might or might not enjoy the movie. But I’m sure this story outside the movie will surely excite him when he's old enough to read this. 
Somethings in our life might not make sense to many but there may be some who might get an idea. This is for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment