Welcome My Dear World…!!!

This blog is just an endeavor to pen and share some episodes of my life and some waves of thoughts that hit me. Please don’t mistake that you can study me as a whole in here. I’m sorry, for I too have many things to be kept reserved either within my family schema or within my psyche. But whatever that have been scribbled in this sunless sky is true. I promise.

All the inhabitants of Mother Earth are free to view this blog and post their critics, observations and suggestions.

Here mentations are drifting into a sunless sky...and I named it “Aphorisms”….Keep reading…

--Varun



Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's just a thought.

Unaccompanied is everyone in this earthly concern.
To get someone’s adore is an enormous dispensation an immense admiration.
One must always keep making an endeavor
To be deserving of such admiration –
I would want that let the Almighty be disappointed
With me but not the ones that loves me.
I have decimated myself into almost a half and a third
In my craving to realize the anticipation of those that give me warmth and care.
I have always made such endeavor, that those that need me or desire me,
I should for them, be easily accessible.
But consider them scant whom I desire and to continuously keep making,
Effort to get them, to acquire them to win them over.
To acquire, to get close to the Almighty, requires great pious effort,
But to get to and acquire an individual, a human, requires no less a pious effort.
Those that have become mine, I still consider them as those
I have yet to acquire or come close to and am in continuous endeavor to get them
- The effort to get what I have got –
Yes, this is what love is!

No comments:

Post a Comment