Welcome My Dear World…!!!

This blog is just an endeavor to pen and share some episodes of my life and some waves of thoughts that hit me. Please don’t mistake that you can study me as a whole in here. I’m sorry, for I too have many things to be kept reserved either within my family schema or within my psyche. But whatever that have been scribbled in this sunless sky is true. I promise.

All the inhabitants of Mother Earth are free to view this blog and post their critics, observations and suggestions.

Here mentations are drifting into a sunless sky...and I named it “Aphorisms”….Keep reading…

--Varun



Thursday, August 19, 2010

Angels sans wings.

I have a strong belief about the existence of angels. Don’t know how many among us can join me when I say this. Let it be anything, their presence was felt in various episodes of life. They don’t have wings. They don’t fly. They are just someone who may sometimes match with my frequencies. And I call them my FRIENDS.
In my case I’m lucky enough to get a mass collection of angels of different age, colors, and both genders. When some among them become too closer, they take the form of any format of a blood relation with respect to their age, the warmth of their affection and the monsoon of care they shower on me. The constant interactions in those different circles of angels have helped a lot to be least good among the worst human beings on earth. I love me more while with them.
Mr. Good God has always kept sending these blossoms to me at different stages until today. And I think the so-called “Formality” fails to survive in this relation. This may be because there is no middle-man between me and the sender.
As of me, I never left out contact with any person who has befriended me. At least once in a blue moon I get in touch with them. I don’t know how much they rate me as a friend. For, time always used to make it difficult for me to let them know how much I loved them. Among them there are a very little who knew why and what was between me and them.
But by God’s grace, I get ample number of friends wherever I go. Even these on-site visits added many to my friends list in facebook. Many of them don’t know English. My sincere thanks to Google Translate which helps us to do the online chats. It is helpful. Technology can brighten the horizon, widen the frontiers, kill the distance and deepen the ocean of friendship. It’s true. 
Never stay like an anchored ship in the ocean of life, when the tides of friendship hit you from all sides. Flow along with it. All you have to do is to decide the right combination of wind, wave and direction and then sail along. A good sailor is the one who identifies the right combination of wind, wave and direction until the end of his voyage. A good sailor is someone who talks to the wind, feel the warmth of the tides and embrace the directions. He won’t feel he’s all alone in the lonely ship sailing in a plain ocean..
Yes..!! Friends…, they are Angels sans wings….

2 comments:

  1. Rakesh Krishnan PoduvalSeptember 10, 2010 at 3:39 PM

    you are saying my words too dude...
    you are an angel to me too....
    keep in touch...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Till now, angels had the face of girls in my mind. Now it has the face of a boy,with a specs..sharp eyes & a sweet smile.

    ReplyDelete