Welcome My Dear World…!!!

This blog is just an endeavor to pen and share some episodes of my life and some waves of thoughts that hit me. Please don’t mistake that you can study me as a whole in here. I’m sorry, for I too have many things to be kept reserved either within my family schema or within my psyche. But whatever that have been scribbled in this sunless sky is true. I promise.

All the inhabitants of Mother Earth are free to view this blog and post their critics, observations and suggestions.

Here mentations are drifting into a sunless sky...and I named it “Aphorisms”….Keep reading…

--Varun



Sunday, August 5, 2012

Happy Friendship Day Buddies..!!!


Today is the first Sunday of August. Today is the friendship day. A day when all races get to learn from each other is the significance behind honoring and celebrating such a day.
The human survival is based on friendship. From the highest authority to the lowest bums living on the streets all of them have experienced in some way or the other one of these different kinds of friendships. We take this friendship for granted because it is something that exists naturally in society and most of us never really have to actually go out into the world looking for a friend. Friendship is a necessary aspect of every human’s life, as we are not self sufficient in and of ourselves. Despite its necessity, in some cases we are either forced or morally required to end these relationships. When the trust between two parties has been broken, the loyalty of the friendship is soiled, and it is therefore a true and just action to end the friendship
 “The silver friend knows your present and the gold friend knows all of your past dirt and glories. Once in a blue moon there is someone who knows it all, someone who knows and accepts you unconditionally, and someone who is there for life.” This is a quote I read once in an article by Jill McCorkle. I wrote it down and posted on my wall. Gender too can barely stand as a wall. When a girl and a boy behave closely there is a scope for a better friendship than a silly folly affair. I’d say that boys and girls make the best friendship stories. Because when they break all the inhibitions and talk freely there is nothing on earth as pure, refreshing, satisfying as that relation.
Amma used to shout at me always asking me to depend on some of my friends when she finds me struggling on something which could be easily solved with an aid of a support, something which would have been more delicate when shared. She always used to correct me saying that the only scope of having is not just gathering and sharing jokes and the film news. “Share your problems and feelings with them. Only then will you be able to know whom to take and whom to drop” she used to say that quite often.
It wasn’t that easy for me to learn on that. But later on I reckoned that life can be lived easier and lighter when emotions and hurdles are shared. Discuss the obstacle you face with at least four trustable people. You can mutate the strategy to subdue an obstacle. Life is then a river with clear, clean and cold water that can smoothen any rock on its way into a pebble.
Thanks to all my friends for accepting me as I am…
Happy Friendship day buddies…

No comments:

Post a Comment