Welcome My Dear World…!!!

This blog is just an endeavor to pen and share some episodes of my life and some waves of thoughts that hit me. Please don’t mistake that you can study me as a whole in here. I’m sorry, for I too have many things to be kept reserved either within my family schema or within my psyche. But whatever that have been scribbled in this sunless sky is true. I promise.

All the inhabitants of Mother Earth are free to view this blog and post their critics, observations and suggestions.

Here mentations are drifting into a sunless sky...and I named it “Aphorisms”….Keep reading…

--Varun



Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Dear Pain..,


Dear Pain..,
You have shattered me.
You have confused and isolated me.
You snatched my energy and my confidence,
In each step you climbed to reach the peak though slowly.
The space within me that drained energy created,
Echoed fear and anxiety.

But, that was only until you conquered the peak.
I exist even after that.
Pain, oh dear…, now you are my best addiction.
You imparted a cute shining crystal of wisdom that
I am mightier than you are.

And as I inhale more of that wisdom-breeze,
I slowly reckon that you never even existed
And that you were just an enigmatic creation
Of my ignorant mind.

The most stupid creation of my thoughts…

No comments:

Post a Comment