Welcome My Dear World…!!!

This blog is just an endeavor to pen and share some episodes of my life and some waves of thoughts that hit me. Please don’t mistake that you can study me as a whole in here. I’m sorry, for I too have many things to be kept reserved either within my family schema or within my psyche. But whatever that have been scribbled in this sunless sky is true. I promise.

All the inhabitants of Mother Earth are free to view this blog and post their critics, observations and suggestions.

Here mentations are drifting into a sunless sky...and I named it “Aphorisms”….Keep reading…

--Varun



Wednesday, May 8, 2013

April



April... Aahh.., I'm tired. But am happy to the core. Festivals, get-togethers everything happening good at the expense of pure human energy which forces me to say that I'm tired.
An overall change has begun to roll. I'm not having a role in the play rather sit comfortably in the pavilion and let destiny take its turn to roll the dice. That was indeed a big lesson learnt. "Stay calm", is the slogan. Whenever life twirls in an arrhythmic music all you gotto do is to stay calm.
April also gifted me a long awaited change. Yesterday while playing Temple Run on my Tab, I stuck up on an idea that this game has a close resemblance to our life. Where the life is the temple, we are the runner and the coins that we collect are the friends we gain that helps us to gain bonus in the later run. The next level of Temple Run starts from May 13th. I got an opportunity in another company. Eager!!!
iSmart, my first company, was my learning ground like she was for many others. The unparalleled exposure and experience this company gave was molding me from a boy to a professional in the corporate world. And all these were not my achievement rather it was the presence of a Godfather here too like I used to have their presence everywhere. At school, college likewise here too. But the interesting fact was that none of them might have recognized the position or how much they have influenced me and how much their presence and interaction have supported and boosted me. It moreover like the tribal prince in Mahabharatha, Mr. Ekalavya. Not the thumb cutting part. But the teacher not knowing about an unknown student. A kind of a one way traffic.
So far the change in the course of tide seems interesting. One thing I hate about April is that every year this month makes me older. That happened this year too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment