Welcome My Dear World…!!!

This blog is just an endeavor to pen and share some episodes of my life and some waves of thoughts that hit me. Please don’t mistake that you can study me as a whole in here. I’m sorry, for I too have many things to be kept reserved either within my family schema or within my psyche. But whatever that have been scribbled in this sunless sky is true. I promise.

All the inhabitants of Mother Earth are free to view this blog and post their critics, observations and suggestions.

Here mentations are drifting into a sunless sky...and I named it “Aphorisms”….Keep reading…

--Varun



Friday, May 31, 2013

May



May, this was a very beautiful month with so many good things happening. Like; officially this month started on the 13th when I joined my new company. April 30th, was the last day at my previous company, so there was a 12 day ‘vacation’, that’s how I like to call that dozen days. Also, I had a very grand birthday celebration on 11th May (by Moon Sign) with all my six uncles and aunties, my Mom and my dear little cousins and many others. There was a traditional vegie feast for lunch and a surprise cake cutting in the evening. Surprise!! That’s the word all I could find to explain though an understatement. Surprised also because they made me feel I’m so special to them. Thanks my dearest Appat family for the biggest birthday I have ever had..!!!
All the celebration was at the zenith of happiness as it was on the eve of my cousin sister’s engagement.
As because of these many things happening around me the shell of anxiety that could have developed before joining a new company wasn’t even thought of. After all, everything will be fine at the end and if it’s not, then that’s not the end of it.
But ‘The Alchemist’ is dragging into the third month. Unbelievable!! Am I becoming too busy? Or is it that I’m messing up the time arrangement? May be I gotto move to conclude with the second question. Same is the case of my Nike miles. Not a mile done in May. Not much hopes for the June days too. My bed gets more magnetized on a rainy or a chilled morning. So there is a great-wall between me and the morning jog. But the ‘New Post’ button was clicked thrice in APHORISMS this month. That brings happiness, satisfaction and brings a physical existence for my thoughts too.
Another irony of May was that on a same day (May 16th) news headlines had three very unfortunate and unpopular stories (Sreesant, Ranjini Haridas & Kalabhavan Mani) and in the very same May, Malayalam was declared as the classical language by GOI. Nothing to connect with the former trio, but too much fluctuation for the language in the same month.
Anyways, for me, another month slips away like the Thai Airways… “Smooth as silk

1 comment:

  1. "When u want something,the entire universe conspires in helping u achieve it".. that's my favorite quote from THE ALCHEMIST..:)

    ReplyDelete