Welcome My Dear World…!!!

This blog is just an endeavor to pen and share some episodes of my life and some waves of thoughts that hit me. Please don’t mistake that you can study me as a whole in here. I’m sorry, for I too have many things to be kept reserved either within my family schema or within my psyche. But whatever that have been scribbled in this sunless sky is true. I promise.

All the inhabitants of Mother Earth are free to view this blog and post their critics, observations and suggestions.

Here mentations are drifting into a sunless sky...and I named it “Aphorisms”….Keep reading…

--Varun



Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I

I...I am the obstinate. I am the modest. I am the diabolic and I am the saint... I..I..I..!!!

“I” the most clichéd subject in the whole universe. It’s a something more than a word which is used to justify, confess, fight, debate and without any respect to the fellow beings everywhere and every time.

“I” that’s what one can find the most and hence the so called clichéd in this blog too. Every time its moves on like “I thought”, “I did”…and so on and on and on.

As per the conclusions that my thoughts guide me to, there sprouts a feel that this kind of a steep increase in the “I” factor have a straight relation to the increase or the influence of professionalism in the thought cells of the Homo sapiens. This is it, when told in the nuances of the B-language. People start thinking of the results before lending a hand to help or a shoulder to support, before they get in contact with a person etc…everything and everywhere because of this I.

Every relation now carries a higher percentage of the Business factor within. Some are forced to have it or else they will be betrayed by anyone around them…nothing other than a cornered cat’s spot. Anyone can play the role of Mr. Iscariot. Is it better to change your mind than to be a fool..?? I don’t actually know.

But, at the end of the day, if the “I” needs to be completely complete in the soul, there is something other than the professionalism and the business factor…something stronger…the Principles. I truly believe in those words that I recently read somewhere. “In matters of style, swim with the current;
in matters of principle, stand like a rock.”

That is the revelation… let me call this I, the blue placid sky with the clouds of all bad & good, negatives & positives, downs & ups, hatred & love, revenge & forgives, atheist & pious…along with other million clouds & let me call that sky “The Human”, with the purities & impurities of all affections & emotions..I like us to be ourselves in this very way...just normal…just humane…

No comments:

Post a Comment