Welcome My Dear World…!!!

This blog is just an endeavor to pen and share some episodes of my life and some waves of thoughts that hit me. Please don’t mistake that you can study me as a whole in here. I’m sorry, for I too have many things to be kept reserved either within my family schema or within my psyche. But whatever that have been scribbled in this sunless sky is true. I promise.

All the inhabitants of Mother Earth are free to view this blog and post their critics, observations and suggestions.

Here mentations are drifting into a sunless sky...and I named it “Aphorisms”….Keep reading…

--Varun



Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas to New Year 2011

Another short onsite visit is over. Though it was just two months tenure this time, it was felt pretty lengthy. But still the degree of two E’s that I gained was no lesser…Experience and Exposure.

So after the approximate two months of more work and less fun period, today in around another 7-8 hours I will reach home. The Christmas day is already born. And it’s truly a different experience travelling on an auspicious day. Though I miss the fun at home, a change from a different angle, at times, feels good.

And also a chapter of yet another year is almost done. 2010 was a pretty good ride for me. So far, no major accidents, less causalities and no death cases. So far so good…it’s not over though. Few days are still alive to be shot down. But the overall trend graph indicates a happy ending for 2010 like if in a Yash Chopra film. :D

Its time for the New Year Resolutions too like,

1. Not to cross 60Kmph whenever I’m on wheels.

2. Be steady and more observant on the market fluctuations.

3. Reduce some weight. :)

4. Make a long awaited “trip” with my Bullet.

5. Fine tune myself as professional.

6. To control myself in taking leaves from office

7. And, in between all these...i resolute also to keep Aphorisms flowing…

This is how it goes. It’s actually 1+6 resolutions. The first one is a default resolution taken for Amma. I don’t say that I used to stick so much on to that. But still I used to be glued somewhere around it…almost. But I can say that I have kept my word for at least above 90% than the 50 or below range of the previous years. And the remaining 6 resolutions used to vary each year in numbers and in words.

Resolutions are good. But every year end, when I take a 365 days rewind to construct a self analysis report of my Resolution and my performance, there used to be a distance of several light years between the both of them. But anyways, I used to be quite comfortable with where I used to be. I always used to enjoy this suspense thriller called life.  But still, ironically, again this year I made yet another 6 points. Humans won’t change….

Anyways, I wish my dear world a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEWYEAR.

And also thanks to the Suvarnabhumi Intnl Airport, Thailand which gave me this space, time and facility to schedule the publishing of this post for the very first moment of the Christmas Day….

Once again, my wishes to the dearest world and all its inhabitants….


No comments:

Post a Comment