Welcome My Dear World…!!!

This blog is just an endeavor to pen and share some episodes of my life and some waves of thoughts that hit me. Please don’t mistake that you can study me as a whole in here. I’m sorry, for I too have many things to be kept reserved either within my family schema or within my psyche. But whatever that have been scribbled in this sunless sky is true. I promise.

All the inhabitants of Mother Earth are free to view this blog and post their critics, observations and suggestions.

Here mentations are drifting into a sunless sky...and I named it “Aphorisms”….Keep reading…

--Varun



Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Breathing Cricket....


Tension that drains blood away, heart beats as loud as it can be heard to the person next to me, blood cells racing as if the nitrous oxide system is turned on. This is not what I feel alone. This is a brief description of the mind-state undergoing by the entire population of 2 nations lying together on the world map….INDIA &  PAKISTAN.
Tomorrow, at Mohali cricket stadium, as the coin is flipped into the air, there begins a war. A war without spilling a drop of blood. The fans need assurances and reassurances that their team won’t disappoint them, tomorrow will be the most nerve wrecking day for the fans in both countries, defeat is not an option for either side, as nothing hurts more than losing to your traditional foe and nothing will be more joyous than knocking out your traditional foe out of the competition, perhaps the joy would be even more than lifting the trophy.
Its celebration all our in my country. Offices announcing either a holiday or arranging facilities for their employees to watch the match. The companies are forced to do at least this much in a country that considers cricket to be a religion and believes that GOD himself have come down to open batting for their team. Like always, this time again both the countries are going to have a couple of “stand-still” hours right from the moment the coin is tossed. There is unbelievable frenzy.
There was no other possible matchup in this tournament which could have elevated the excitement level of this tournament than a semi final clash between India and Pakistan.
And I hope that the live streaming goes uninterrupted tomorrow. Let the whole world reverberate with India, India!

No comments:

Post a Comment