Welcome My Dear World…!!!

This blog is just an endeavor to pen and share some episodes of my life and some waves of thoughts that hit me. Please don’t mistake that you can study me as a whole in here. I’m sorry, for I too have many things to be kept reserved either within my family schema or within my psyche. But whatever that have been scribbled in this sunless sky is true. I promise.

All the inhabitants of Mother Earth are free to view this blog and post their critics, observations and suggestions.

Here mentations are drifting into a sunless sky...and I named it “Aphorisms”….Keep reading…

--Varun



Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Revenge


“Last night I had a revelation
Somehow I have to make you pay
It's all about manipulation
And what it takes to get my way
I don't believe in soft solutions
No one makes a fool of me
Without receiving retribution
No one hurts me and goes free

I'll play on your fears, I'll leave you in tears
You'll never be the same, my friend
You're walking a line, it's a matter of time
You'll never rest easy again

I've got the power to bring you down

I've heard it said, to err is human
It's forgiveness that's divine
I thought about forgiving you, but
I want revenge, I want what's mine
I think it's time to settle scores now
It's time to set the record straight
You'll know it's coming, you won't know how
Or when, you'll have to watch and wait

I'll play on your fears, I'll leave you in tears
You'll never be the same, my friend
You're walking a line, it's a matter of time
You'll never rest easy again

I've got the power to bring you down

You know, it feels intoxicating
To be intimidating
It's invigorating
To see you shaking

I've got the power to bring you down

You know something, you see it coming,
You know I will stop at nothing.”

**********
At times… more frequent these days, my view of friendship is taking a different angle. Friends are good. They are like angels. But angels give fire less hot than that your enemies give. Enemies are not always the “eye-for-an-eye” type. Friends are angels in a good life. But enemies motivate to attain that good life.
Living a good life and having a smile one the face is the best and the most diplomatic of all forms of revenge I believe in for those who meet the standard to be your opponent. And IGNORE those who fail to rise up to you for a duel. Never waste time on them. Because time is what life is made up of.
Heaven is on earth when you melt the rendering of your revenge to a beautiful way of living. No bullshit!! No bloodshed!! Simple and easy living.

No comments:

Post a Comment