Welcome My Dear World…!!!

This blog is just an endeavor to pen and share some episodes of my life and some waves of thoughts that hit me. Please don’t mistake that you can study me as a whole in here. I’m sorry, for I too have many things to be kept reserved either within my family schema or within my psyche. But whatever that have been scribbled in this sunless sky is true. I promise.

All the inhabitants of Mother Earth are free to view this blog and post their critics, observations and suggestions.

Here mentations are drifting into a sunless sky...and I named it “Aphorisms”….Keep reading…

--Varun



Thursday, February 2, 2012

Think!!!


Two points that I got stuck upon whilst a general reading on the facts about the human brain:
     - The slowest speed information travels in the brain is 260 mph, faster than the fastest-recorded supercar’s top speed of 253 mph
         - An estimated 70,000 thoughts are produced by the brain on an average day.
YES!! We have a terrifically designed organ that can perform unbelievable pace and accuracy when trained and determined. As far as my knowledge on knowledge, there are no such barriers or differentiation as like the brilliant and the dumb-head as most or some of us were identified back in school days.
I was always attracted to the spiritual discourses of the Sanyasin’s of the Chinmaya and the Ramakrishna Missions during my school days and even now. Those were the days when an idea of writing such an article began to hatch within me. All may not accept, but this is just an act of expression of what I felt about the real us.
In several discourses on the Indian culture and tradition I have heard that the various Upanishads and Vedas scripted by the Sages after a long meditation that may last for a week or a month or even more. This is the proof that I would put forward that we all are “equally” pre-programmed robots. I “believe” that all the humans born on this planet with a normally working brain can perform, create or think of anything that the guy next to you can perform.
“Genius” is not a class. It is all of us. Knowledge is the result of a chain reaction of a deep thought. Let me explain.
You may notice a tiny ant moving across your laptop or your desktop screen. You can have normally two kinds of reactions seeing this. As mostly you may blow it away or press it to the screen with one of your fingers and rub it to the edge of the monitor and continue your job. But for a moment if you watch that tiny little insect you may come to realize that the fraction of life or soul can be the same that tiny thing moving across you screen and yourself and even in a mighty elephant. This route of thought is also capable enough to reach you to the destination were you can transform your so far knowledge of death from a different angle. Imagine where that ant moving on your screen took you to.
It may not happen everywhere. It begins at that gifted moment where you stop to think and use your brain. Use your brain!!! I’ve heard that a countless number of times during the school days. I yet don’t understand the logic behind mugging up what the poet thought in a particular situation. These are situations that kill the creativity within a pupil. Who cares if what the poet thought or what kind of a turn in life that made him to jot that poem. All are busy chasing the poet’s thought. There are seldom teachers who cared to explain their students how beautifully the words like pearl are laced to the thoughts of that poet and there by inspire at least one in that classroom to create something even better than what he/she taught them. All the teacher needs to perform is just to ignite that thought which can happen in a fraction of a second.
A spark of a thought wouldn’t take ages to burn up and show light to the world. That spark is there within us and the cause is there around us. As I said we are all pre-programmed robots. A weird route of my thought makes me believe that a taste of a person in some subject, it can be art or science or anything, which is left unexpressed throughout his life shall be inherited to the life they give birth to.  That could be why some of them claim proudly that “it’s there in my blood...!”
There are brilliant untrained singers around us who can perform even better than the professionals. Music and the notes could be there in their blood. But from birth we travel on a road paved by the ideas of someone who lived and died centuries before our great grandfathers. No one stops to think. Now the most common thought process happening is what status I should put on my facebook wall to attract more like and comments. That too is readily available now on sites dedicated for the status and wall posts alone.
There are several places on earth where the God chose his children to take birth. But we come from a country where God himself chose to take birth...that too not just once. There are records that prove that even Jesus Christ had spent almost a decade in our country after which he preached his important teachings. We come from a land where the knowledge enlightened itself through simple process of thoughts. Think!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment