Welcome My Dear World…!!!

This blog is just an endeavor to pen and share some episodes of my life and some waves of thoughts that hit me. Please don’t mistake that you can study me as a whole in here. I’m sorry, for I too have many things to be kept reserved either within my family schema or within my psyche. But whatever that have been scribbled in this sunless sky is true. I promise.

All the inhabitants of Mother Earth are free to view this blog and post their critics, observations and suggestions.

Here mentations are drifting into a sunless sky...and I named it “Aphorisms”….Keep reading…

--Varun



Saturday, July 14, 2012

500 Likes!! :)


I’m an amateur photographer. I know no aperture, I have no big lens, and I have no degrees. But still I believe there are no rules in the warfront. With my Canon I shoot brutally all those in which I find a spark of beauty. The limitations I feel in my skill pushes me further. Each step is an experiment.
Today my photography page on Facebook hit 500 Likes (http://www.facebook.com/VarunzBeautBokeh). May not be a big deal. But it gave me a cute little smile within me. All thanks to my 3 most beautiful ladies, Mol, DivyaChechy and Tishum (Vandana, Sreedivya and Titiksha) who were the root beneath the soil for my Beaut Bokeh. J
A professional photographer is an amateur who didn't quit. I never wanted to be a professional. But I won’t quit. I can’t…

No comments:

Post a Comment