Welcome My Dear World…!!!

This blog is just an endeavor to pen and share some episodes of my life and some waves of thoughts that hit me. Please don’t mistake that you can study me as a whole in here. I’m sorry, for I too have many things to be kept reserved either within my family schema or within my psyche. But whatever that have been scribbled in this sunless sky is true. I promise.

All the inhabitants of Mother Earth are free to view this blog and post their critics, observations and suggestions.

Here mentations are drifting into a sunless sky...and I named it “Aphorisms”….Keep reading…

--Varun



Friday, June 7, 2013

A Policeman’s Smile :)

Today evening on my way back home, at a heavy and noisy traffic junction, I saw a very rare scene. It was a Traffic policeman wearing a rain coat, who was directing the traffic with a smile on his face. He and the rain shared the curse of all the people in a radius of 500 meters. Both were equally helpless. I was so much carried away by that man’s attitude. I couldn’t take my eyes off him. Actually if it was a little more peaceful situation, I’d surely go up to him and appreciate his attitude. I totally believe that a true smile is the best way to keep you in a good mood.
A smile is probably one of the simplest of cures for anything in this world such as broken confidence, broken dreams, and even a broken heart. I have almost lost count of how many times I have looked into the mirror and just smiled at myself, and how it has worked to get me out of a bad mood. At the end of it, you become so infected by your own smile, you wish the reflection you are seeing in the mirror were an actual person and you could hug that person and thank him for being so nice to you!
Watching someone smile is contagious, and you almost involuntarily tend to smile back at the person you saw smiling. Let anything be the situation, that man wasn’t handling an easy job there. He was dealing with infinite number of people who by any means just wanted to reach home before it’s too late. This man, the policeman, who might have been standing there for the whole day will be having the same thought in mind as well. But I’m sure that that smile would have released at least some thumbs off the horn button.

Anyways, my salute to that man in uniform for the attitude he carried…
Keep calm and......

No comments:

Post a Comment