Welcome My Dear World…!!!

This blog is just an endeavor to pen and share some episodes of my life and some waves of thoughts that hit me. Please don’t mistake that you can study me as a whole in here. I’m sorry, for I too have many things to be kept reserved either within my family schema or within my psyche. But whatever that have been scribbled in this sunless sky is true. I promise.

All the inhabitants of Mother Earth are free to view this blog and post their critics, observations and suggestions.

Here mentations are drifting into a sunless sky...and I named it “Aphorisms”….Keep reading…

--Varun



Monday, June 17, 2013

Political deterioration



Scandals, controversies, conspiracies and crimes happening and coming to light one after the other like if a chain reaction. Everything happening in and around the atrocity called politics. An irony is that both the ruling and the opposition have an equal share when something that shouldn’t happen happens.
Courtesy: Aseem Trivedi
Coal mining controversy, 2G spectrum, Highway scam, Jeep scandal, Bofors scandal.....and the innumerable sex scandals too. The list goes long... Really really long!! Never understood this high level corruption. Why do already rich and powerful people sell souls for more money they'll never be able to spend?
Sometimes we feel like politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it, and then misapplying the wrong remedies. The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace in a continual state of alarm (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing them with an endless series of goblins, all of them imaginary. No one will really understand politics until they understand that politicians are not trying to solve our problems. They are trying to solve their own problems — of which getting elected and re-elected are number one and number two. Whatever is number three is far behind. Hope “Ruling” comes at least at number three.

No comments:

Post a Comment