Welcome My Dear World…!!!

This blog is just an endeavor to pen and share some episodes of my life and some waves of thoughts that hit me. Please don’t mistake that you can study me as a whole in here. I’m sorry, for I too have many things to be kept reserved either within my family schema or within my psyche. But whatever that have been scribbled in this sunless sky is true. I promise.

All the inhabitants of Mother Earth are free to view this blog and post their critics, observations and suggestions.

Here mentations are drifting into a sunless sky...and I named it “Aphorisms”….Keep reading…

--Varun



Monday, September 30, 2013

September

September!! This month had it all. There’s a hell lot to remember. It was potpourri or emotions, wedding anniversaries, wedding, get-togethers’ and events one after the other. I got an ear piercing done which had been a wish for a long long time.
The must-say of all of them was the entry of a new guy, Mr Bijesh into our gigantic Appat family. My sister (cousin), Vidya got married to him on the 6th of September. So September began with the arrival of cousins from all parts of the globe for this mega event. Laughter, preparations, guests, rush, anxiety…I enjoyed everything of it that a marriage can bring in a house once again after five years. I just love that atmosphere at home on the eve of our sister’s wedding.
Before and after 6th there was a series of wedding anniversaries too. Among those, Gopimama (Amma’s brother) and Sathy ammayi were celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary this year. Luckily they had it celebrated thrice this year, once in Delhi and twice in Thrissur. Happiness doubles even when a celebration is repeated. Enjoyed it thoroughly!!
Before anyone could think of something else came Onam. One thing I learned is; bigger the family become the heavier the happiness and celebrations are. And above all these, there was a reason for my weekends to glow brighter than Sun himself. That was because of my sweet little nephew. Ishaan. I haven’t found anyone who can keep people happily engaged as he does.
Talking about the resolutions for the year, reading has slightly shown sign of existence and jog will soon. But Aphorisms have marked a big come back with seven posts this month. This is happening for the first time after May, 2010. It’s not that I write for filling this blog with posts, but I consider this as a sign. A sign that I still can.
More the battles fought and the more I ride, the more I can write.



No comments:

Post a Comment