Welcome My Dear World…!!!

This blog is just an endeavor to pen and share some episodes of my life and some waves of thoughts that hit me. Please don’t mistake that you can study me as a whole in here. I’m sorry, for I too have many things to be kept reserved either within my family schema or within my psyche. But whatever that have been scribbled in this sunless sky is true. I promise.

All the inhabitants of Mother Earth are free to view this blog and post their critics, observations and suggestions.

Here mentations are drifting into a sunless sky...and I named it “Aphorisms”….Keep reading…

--Varun



Tuesday, September 3, 2013

August

August - The month of anniversaries. Probably this is the month of flashbacks. Our father’s bedridden days until death. Everything happened in the August of 1996. I seldom open up myself on this topic. Seventeen years and nothing changed. They say time is the best healer. Time is, but scars remain. Scars that bears pain beneath it.

But still, August of 2013 had its moments of get-together within us and that fine breeze of calmness those moments blew. My sister, bro-in-law and my dear dearest nephew, cute but mischievous Inu, they have come to spend a month with us.

All these mixed moments make me restrained. Though traumas had happened, it’s good to see good moments also happen in the same life. Hence at times being restrained is the level we need to live in. Living unaffected. Which is practically too ascetic to perform. But there’s always calmness in the centre of a whirlwind. Alhamdulillah! For sending me to the centre at times. It’s too tempting to remain there.

1 comment:

  1. It's soothing to read ur scribbles,especially I went through the same trauma.....knowing that I am not the only one..

    ReplyDelete